List of all Network Service Provider in Nepal
Network service provider is the one who facilitates internet service to general public as well as provide backbone connectivity to other ISP. In Nepal, many small ISP which we see in our area buy the network connectivity from NSP-Network Service Provider. Later they share or distribute to the subscribers.
The list of network service provider in Nepal are:
- Mercantile Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Communications and Communicate Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- WorldLink Communications Ltd.
- Websurfer Nepal Communication System Pvt. Ltd.
- Subisu CableNet Pvt.Ltd.
- SITA B.V
- BroadLink Network & Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Classic Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Techminds Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Nepal Digital Service Pvt. Ltd.
- Ncell Pvt. Limited
- Vianet Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Nepal Infra & Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Parsa Telecommunication Pvt. Ltd.
- Barahi Internet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Firstlink Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Dish Media Network Ltd.
- CG Communications Ltd.
- Fiberworld Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Space Link Pvt. Ltd.
Read Also: RRU-Remote Radio Unit details, concept and function in telecom industry
How Network service provider work?
Network service provider connects international and national trunk line so that the basic internet network is formed. They manages the network connectivity, backhaul connection and internet traffic ongoing and outgoing from their network equipment’s. Suppose, we want to setup a new ISP in Nepal so we can sell the internet to customers and earn money. For this, at first we need to buy the bandwidth required from the NSP which can interconnect our users to the internet. So NSP mostly forms an intermediators between users and internet.
NSP consist of larger and higher capacity network equipment. Many NSP in Nepal like Ncell, NTC, Worldlink even consist cache server and CDN so that higher speed and optimization in traffic is achieved and meet. NSP generally sell the internet to smaller ISP on the basis of bandwidth or traffic. According to NTA, there are 20 registered NSP in Nepal.